Sunday, July 1, 2007

I was just reading Oscar's blog and saw that he asked a few questions and answered them himself. Sounds like funs, so here's mine....

1. Your age? 9 years 29 days

2. Your age when came to live with your people? 18 months

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Orange

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? S's cousin Sopna. I get really really excited when she comes over. I guess it's partly because she's got the scent of her Cocker Spaniel, Dolly (whom I looove)

5. How much do you weigh? 13kg

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Hmmm.... The leg of the piano chair (that was a long time ago)

7. Do you like other Dogs? Yes. Especially chicks!

8. Who is your best non-human friend? Sam. He's a Labrador Basset Hound cross. He was my bestest best friend, but sadly he passed away 2 years ago. Currently, it would have to be Gen, one of my feline housemates.

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeaky toys!!! Tennis balls tend to be too big for my mouth and they always roll away from me.

10. Do you like to be brushed? Yep, it's a great way to get a nice scratch all over.

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Cheeeeeese anytime! I'm not a big fan of peanut butter.

12. Do your people cut your toenails? S used to, but she would cut into my quick so she has a phobia of cutting my nails. But a groomer would do it for me twice a year or so.

13. Any formal education? Nope. I'm trained entirely by S

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Definately couch potato!

15. Five nicknames your people call you Chuckie, boyboy, Chuck, doggie, Baby(that's the name of another of my feline housemates. I know that if anyone calls Baby, it means it's time for food!!!)

16. What is your best trick? bang. Since S started teaching me this trick, I couldn't stop doing it!

17. Do you like kitties? I looooove kitties!!! But I don't really like them rubbing themselves on me.

18. What did you have for breakfast? Minced mutton with carrots

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what? Nothing like what the cats kill. I have only killed ants, ticks and flies before.

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? Last month to have my skin checked.

21. Where do you sleep at night? Currently on the big soft bed that supposedly is good for me, but when my fur is fully grown, I love sleeping on the floor.

22. Do you like to swim? Nooooooooooooo! No water for me

23. Can you make puppies? Not anymore, besides, S would never ever let me have puppies.

24. Your favorite place to visit? Anywhere the humans go, except the beach, vet's, and groomer's.

25. Do you give kisses? Yes, to everyone including the cats.

26. Can you potty on command? Nah, although S would love for me to be able to.

27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? Not really, but when I'm really excited, yeah.

2 comments:

Kerrio said...

You don't like the beach??????

Why?

I thought everydog loved the beach...

Snogs from the dogs

Kerrio & co

Sheila said...

Well, I've only been to the beach 3 times in my entire life.

My humans are evil. They'd either throw me in the water or bury me in the sand.

I'd rather stay on the grass.

I guess I'm not used to it. Maybe I'll give it another shot. :)