Friday, June 29, 2007

Hello everyone!

Hi, welcome to my blog. Let me introduce myself. I'm Chuckles, a 9 year old Shetland Sheepdog living in sunny Singapore.

I live with my slave Sheila, and her family. I shall refer to her as S, as it's easier to type. Lack of opposable thumbs! Anyway, I also share my house with 3 cats and a parrot. I'll introduce them to you as time goes by.

This is me currently. Yes, as you can see, I'm bald at the moment. :(


This is me if I had my nice coat.


The reason why my coat is missing is that I currently have a bad skin condition. I've got lots of bald patches on me, and I itch. I don't really mind as the neighbourhood babes still love me. It's my S. She's been cracking her head trying to find out what's wrong with me.
I'm glad she changed my diet to HCF. I look forward to meals everyday. But it also means no tablescraps and more pills! :(
Seeing how miserable I am without any scraps, S's mom would always sneak me a morsel. kekeke.

Well, that's it for my first post. I look forward to meeting friends! I'm friendly and love all other dogs, well, most other dogs! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look cute anyway you are :]

Sheila said...

Hi flossikins.

Thank you so much for the compliment :)