Saturday, June 30, 2007

7 random things about me

I've been tagged by Tasha & Eva to write about 7 things about me. Hmm...Let's see...

1. I'm actually a picky eater. Even as my size makes me seem like a very greedy dog, I only eat certain foods. I only eat vegetables that have a meaty taste, with no supplements added. I also don't like the skin of apples and would spit out the skin and eat the rest.

2. I don't like water. I would always try to hide whenever S brings out my towel. That includes sea water too. I've been thrown into the sea many times or burried in the sand. Sigh. I certainly do not enjoy the beach.

3. I love sneaking into the kitchen at night to raid the rubbish bins and eat the cat food. Although I've been caught a number of times, it never stops me from trying again.

4. I don't like kids. I've been bullied by little human puppies before and I know it's best that I stay away from them.

5. I can't run or at least not anymore. I've got arthirtis and it hurts when I run, despite the pain killers.

6. I've been mistaken for a Husky or a female many many times. I've also been called a pregnant female before! *faints*

7. I love sleeping on the hard, cold floor. S has spent lots of money buying me nice beds but nothing beats good ol tiles.

Well, I don't think I'll be tagging anyone. Maybe next time. :)

No comments: